DNA Tests for Immigration
We act in cases of immigration into the UK and generally this is either or both of:
- a) a paternity test to determine whether a tested male is the true biological father of a child,
- b) a maternity test to determine whether a tested female is the true biological mother of a child.
Such tests are often associated with immigration cases where the authorities wish to have evidence of the precise family relationship.
A maternity test is performed in exactly the same way as a paternity test and the results are just as accurate. As always, we strongly advise where possible to involve both parents in the test for a more conclusive result.
It is in the interest of your clients to precisely follow our identity check procedures and DNA sampling procedures and you can find information on this in a subsequent section.
Immigration authorities will often require both a maternity and a paternity test.
We will provide any necessary consent forms and give advice on these matters at the time of ordering.
If you would like to discuss a case, request a quotation or place an order, please feel free to call us on either 0131 516 3966 or 0131 240 1280.
Download a Quotation Form Here
Please return the completed downloaded form by either;
- a) e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- b) fax to 0871 231 1282 or
- c) mail to Complement Genomics Ltd (dadcheck®scotland), 93 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3ES.
Have a question?Send us a message.
Our award winning customer service team will be pleased to help you.